Instagram for Authors
From Instagram’s ever-evolving “story” functions, to their Facebook-integrated advertising capabilities, this social media network has more power than ever. We’ll craft an Instagram profile that syncs to your Facebook account and has consistently branded visual aesthetics, including profile picture, handle (i.e. @BishopJohnSmith), and an author bio.
Sharing intimate and realistic moments with your readers through photos allows them to feel more connected with you and your message. Instagram is a great tool for sharing blog posts, book launch dates or information, and for selling books. You can link to your website, Amazon, or even a specific bookstore. You’ll also have the ability to share short videos and host live videos on as well.
Curious how to find book lovers on Instagram yet? Use some of these popular hashtags in your posts!
- #Bookstagram (23,832,067 total posts as of 2018)
- #Bookstagrammer (2,458,418 total posts as of 2018)
- #Instabook (6,395,792 total posts as of 2018)
- #BookClub (1,194,834 total posts as of 2018)
- #BookWorm (12,099,489 total posts as of 2018)
- #Reading (18,784,003 total posts as of 2018)
Marketing Services For Your Book
Please call our Marketing Consultant at 855-606-0830 for additional information.
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony…